Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am back!

Sorry for the lull in my postings, I have been given an opportunity at work that I am very happy to have, it's just been a little stressful getting used to, but I am feeling pretty comfortable now.

Anywho, here's what I have been eating lately:

Breakfast: protein shake, today was chocolate banana.
sn: Yogurt with fruit
Lunch: Steamed veggies and a gorton's fish filet
sn: Deli turkey and cheese
S: Tonight I had a slice of veggie pizza and some sliced cucumbers
sn: It will be sugar free pudding with whipped cream

Here's a picture of my snacks and lunch:



So, I think it's pretty good. High protein, low carb for the most part. The place we got the pizza from makes it with a pretty thin crust, so not to bad. Plus, I didn't have any other bread today.

How are all of you?

2 comments:

  1. Pizza, I want pizza! I had a break down in the car last night.. I was like I want a piece of F'en bread and I don't want to feel like crap after eating it! Ughh.. my exact words.. I miss pizza! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman, why can't you have pizza??? Is it the carbs??? Because you can take those right out by making your pizza on a mushroom cap. It's just as tasty and way less carbs and cals... I am sorry you are having a rough time... I know how it can be. I crave random stuff all the time. And if you have a piece of bread one in a while, you shouldn't feel guilty, everything in moderation! I have been staying away from most breads for the past few weeks as I have been noticing that it makes me hungrier than I am when I stay away from it. :-( I hope you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete