Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Been a while...

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been a while, I got married and had a lot of planning prior to that taking up a lot of my time. But, I am here now and wanted to share what I made for supper tonight... It was soooo nummy!

Eggface's Pork Carnitas!

Yup, I made her recipe (I make her recipes often, they are so good) only I didn't do the whole browning the meat thing because I was throwing it together pre-coffee this morning (yes, I drink a lil coffee each day).

So, it is a bit different, but still came out really yummy and the hubby gobbled it up, too.

In crock pot, place pork roast (is that the proper term? It's a big hunk of pork anyhow) in and sprinkle with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder. Top with jar of salsa and cook on low all day. Once I got home, I slices some onion and sauteed it in olive oil with a little salt and pepper. For me, I a 1/4 cup of the onions in a bowl and on top of that I put a 1/2 cup of the pork mixture and topped with taco cheese and a small spoonful of sour cream. YUM!


I am going to attempt a pumkin pie hot protein drink later tonight... If it comes out good, I promise to post it. If it sucks, I won't. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment