Monday, May 17, 2010

Sugery Date

Today is a great day! I got my surgery date, which is five weeks from tomorrow. June 22, 2010 and I have to be there at 8 am. Pre admission testing is on June 8, 2010 at 12, so I am trying to use a half day for that. I don't want to have to make up the time. It's hard to concentrate at work now, never mind with only two weeks to go! Ha, forget it!

I am trying to decide which protein powder to buy for the two weeks before and then after, so I am going to call the nutritionist tomorrow to set up an appointment. I want to make sure it's ok to use my sf syrups in them during the two weeks prior diet (because I know surgeries can be particular with what is eaten prior)... Plus, I am sure there are protein shakes that are good, maybe she'll know which ones... I hope!

Well, that's all for now, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment