Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tomorrow... YAY

So tomorrow I have my Dr appointment... I am very excited. I am down about ten pounds since my last weigh in, which is sooooo awesome! I got my Torani SF syrups in the mail today and lemme tell ya, these things make the shakes drinkable! I had a shake today that tasted very close to a peanut butter cup. I used 8 oz 1% milk, 4 ice cubes, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter, and 1 tablespoon of both the SF Peanut Butter and Chocolate syrups. Yum, yum, yum! It was very healthy and filling to boot. I am definitely having that one again.

Anyhow, back to the Dr appointment and away from food talk. I am hoping (praying and pleading) to get my surgery date tomorrow and I hope it's soon. I have been working so hard to get this and I am really excited. I am sure that I will have the after surgery depression that some have (Why did I rearrange my all natural wiring?), but I am looking forward to saving my own life (or the Dr saving my own life...). I did come up with a few more of those reasons I am having the surgery (there are many in ase you didn't guess). Here are the additions:

I am insanely close to getting diabetes.
Avoiding triple bypass.. That would be AWESOME to skip, thank you!
Not being asked when I'm due... With the BABY?
Tank tops and t-shirts!
Shorts!

So, I am sure I will add more, yet again...

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment