Monday, August 2, 2010

Lil Update

I am happy to announce I am now down 44 pounds! YAY! This is the best thing I have ever done for myself, I highly reccomend it to people that want it and qualify.

So, I have been ok'd to have veggies, fruits and grains. I have been exploring many options and here is a short list of those I really love:

Half arnold round topped with tomato sauce or bruschetta and cheese toasted in the oven. Yummy mini pizza!

6 wheat thins topped with 3 oz cheddar cheese (28 gr prot!)

1 packet low sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal

1/2 arnold round, deli mustard, honey ham (1 oz) and swiss cheese (1 oz)

chopped cucumbers (peeled and seeded) and chopped tomatoes topped with 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and a splash of olive oil (you can add fresh mozzerella to this for protein)

Toasted arnold round with reduced fat peanut butter and sugar free strawberry preserves

So, that's a few of my favorite things... Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment