Friday, September 10, 2010

Ho Hum

I am going to vent here. I am apparently one of those people that become lactose intolerant after surgery. Bye bye mini pizza's, bye bye cheese, bye bye milky protein shakes. Ok, I am done.

So I have planned my attack. I will sub milk for Silk for my shakes. I will have to avoid cheese (pouting). I can tolerate yogurt, which is good because it's a huge staple in my diet. I think tomorrow I will try yogurt in a protein shake with water... Hmm, I will experiment and get back to you.

I think I will start taking pics of food and posting what I am eating. For now, I will put what I have eaten so far today:

Breakfast: 1/2 cup south western eggbeaters

Snack: 4 oz vanilla ciobani, 3 sliced strawberries and drizzle sf caramel sauce

Lunch: Perdue Chicken Cutlet topped with Prego traditional pasta sauce

Snack: Peach fruit cup (no sugar added in it's own juice) and 3 small sf cookies.

Dinner, I don't know yet. I will update later... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment