Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dinner for Cinqo de Mayo!

Yea, not so mexican, but I loved it!!

My fiance wanted a steak and mashed potatoes for dinner, so I bought him a rib eye and found some thin sliced steaks that I grilled up for myself (one for dinner and one for lunch tomorrow...) The steaks weighed about 2.5 oz each after grilling, respectively. I paired my steak with 4 oz chopped tomato and 1.5 oz mashed potato. YUM!!!


Here are the rest of my eats for the day:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and fruit
Lunch: Gortons Salmon filet and 1/2 cup of steamed broccoli, half cup cucumber
snack: 2 oz Thin sliced roasted turkey breast and one slice kraft singles (I know, not the best choice but I have a weakness for that glop).
After dinner snack: no idea yet...

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment