Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today in my pouch....

I figured since I have been keeping things pretty regular, you all might benefit from what I have been eating each day. So, each day, I make a whopping protein shake. Today's shake is chocolate-coconut-strawberry. Oh, sooooo good! I am all about that right now. It will take me until about 10am to drink it all (it's 7:00 now). For lunch I have aloft over cheeseburger(no bun) that I will eat with some broccoli. Then for my mid to late afternoon snack I have 2 oz turkey breast, 1 oz American cheese, half cup chopped tomato topped with my Greek dressing(I will post that recipe another day, it was nummy!). So far, that's what I have planned. Oh, and I have a coffee each day with sf French vanilla coffee mate! Num!! Need my caffeine... Until later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment