Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I hope you all had a nice holiday and have something nice planned for New Years Eve. We may go to my fathers for the evening. Not sure yet.

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 3 tsp International Blends French Vanilla Cafe (sf, caf free) mixed with 1/2 cup milk and 8 ounces boiling water. Yummy!

Snack: Greek Yogurt and packet instant oatmeal (I couldn't finish the oatmeal)

Lunch: Leftover Prime rib (2 ounces), 2 ounces potato, 1/2 cup chopped tomato w/ff catalina dressing

Snack: 1 ounce peanuts and 1 ounce raisins

Supper: 3 ounces deli turkey, 1 slice american cheese, 2 tsp light Miracle whip on 100 calorie whole wheat arnold round. (had with 4 slices pickle rounds)

Last meal of the day: See pics! Yum yum!







I don't know what I was thinking making both halves as I can only eat one. I hate wasting food, but I am chucking the rest, no point in saving it, it will be soggy tomorrow.

I am so excited! I got a little money for Christmas and I used it to purchase CLICK! I am so excited to try it! I should have it by next week. Mmmmmm, mocha and vanilla heaven! I am already looking up recipes for it. I also purchased a 3 pack of the Torani SF Caramel syrup (since I went through the last one so quickly) and it was way less expensive that way. I bought them all on Amazon.

I also went to the Vitamin store today in Mass. They are the closest place that sells bariatric vits and you can try them. I was thinking about buying the Celebrate Calcium berries and creme, but they didn't have samples of that particular one and I loath the cherry tart (waaaaayy too tart!), so I bought two cans of upcal-d, which I will put in my morning protein drink, snack yogurt and after dinner drink. No more chalky chews!! I'm a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment