Thursday, December 23, 2010

Procrastination

Ok, I am a HUGE procrastinator. I have to shop for the Holiday TOMORROW. Yeah, I know, I'm NUTS. Just thought I'd let you all know that I am certifiable. Yup.

Moving on, the eggs I made last night for breakfast this morning were really good re-heated. I will definitely do that again. I couldn't finish them though. I will probably only have 1 egg instead of two next time.

Then I had ciobani for a snack, the cheesy chicken I mentioned yesterday and then for a snack this afternoon, I had three of the mini muffins (totally better when warm... Blech). Then I went bowling and had some kind of dizzy blood sugar drop, so I had two mozzarella sticks (normally, I would NOT ADVISE THIS). I was desperate. Say what you want, I am fine and I didn't dump.

Now, I am home feeling better and I made an egg sandwich for dinner:

1 egg (in a pan cooked with pam)
2 slices Canadian bacon
1 100 calorie bagel
1 tsp low fat Miracle Whip

It's good, I won't be able to finish it though.



Oh, and last night I made myself a chocolate covered almond hot chocolate. Yummy!

1 scoop chocolate protein
1/2 cup milk (I use 1%)
8 oz boiling water splenda
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp SF Torani Almond Syrup

Mix (I use a fork) protein powder, cocoa and splenda in the milk. Once water is boiling, start to add it slowly. I add it one ounce at a time. Stir in between each ounce. Then, add the SF syrup. Top with whipped cream if you have some. Grrrr. I didn't have any. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. It was still good, just less pretty. Sigh.



Happy HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment