Friday, December 31, 2010

Following Melting Mama!

So as a blogger, I love to read other blogs and while reading one of my Favorites today, I saw that Melting Mama is having a GIVE-A-WAY for Click!!! Wahoo! Count me IN! Me want some of that! So, here is my post with the link as promised MM!

http://www.meltingmama.net/wls/2010/12/click-in-the-new-year-baby-its-5oclick-somewhere.html#more

Check her out, a wealth of knowledge and ranting! ;)

Here's what I've eaten so far today:

B: Same drink I had yesterday morning: SF, Vanilla International Coffee thing with a scoop of Vanilla Protein.

S: 4.5 oz Cottage Cheese with 4 frozen strawberries thawed (I added my UpCal D to this)

L: They bought us pizza today at work. I had a slice of cheese and blotted the top to absorb some of the extra grease.

S: Left over piece of Quesadilla I had last night for dinner with my family. I ate mostly just the inside. I think next time I will order the fajita's and just skip the tortilla. I still have half this sucker left!

Supper: For New Years Eve, we are going to my fathers and he's getting Chinese take-out. I will have beef and broccoli. I am bringing my scale to weigh out 4 oz of beef and I will have 4 or 5 broccoli pieces to up my veggies (I have had plenty of carbs today!)

S: I am thinking fruit-like a peeled apple. Not sure yet, will post later hopefully with picks of dinner.

I hope you all have a safe happy new year! Watch out for those crazy drivers if you go out. I know I will!


Edited to add:

Here's what I ended up having for supper (3 oz cheddar cheese, 6 crackers and 4 oz tomatoes with FF Catalina Dressing)




No comments:

Post a Comment