Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blah! It's been a CRAZY week!

I know, I am so sorry, been a few days. Crazy one's for sure. I have so much going on a work, I can barely make supper when I get home. Tonight we went to my DF parents for supper. His mom made a delicious pork and keilbasa thing of which the french name ecapes me. It was like a stew (with cannelini beans-one can pureed and one whole beans, tomatoes, garlic, onions, herbs, etc...). I had a cup of it. YUM!

Now I am home, having my final snack of the day, a mini pizza. Meh, it didn't come out so great, which stinks because in theory, it sounded awesome. I had made my Fiance Shrimp Scampi for valentine's day and I put sun dried tomatoes in it, so I had left overs of the tomatoes and I love those. They are a little chewy, so chew very carefully and I wouldn't advise eating them until you are a ways out from surgery. Anyhow, here's what I attempted:


It's a half a flat out sandwich roll thing topped with the sun dried tomatoes, pizza cheese, garlic powder and pizza seasoning. Toasted for about 3 mins. Like I said, it wasn't so hot. I think it needed some tomato sauce or something. I couldn't taste the tomatoes as much as I thought I would. If any of you come up with something better for the tomatoes, please, let me know!!!! I have more!

I also got my food together for tomorrow.

For breakfast I will have a Nectar protein drink. My friend Nan showed me how to make them taste really good! You take 24 oz water, 1 scoop of nectar (I have strawberry kiwi) and one crystal lite (or in my case, market pantry-Target brand) fruit punch packet. Mix well. NOM NOM!


So that is my breakfast and afternoon snack.

My am snack is Chobani and Crispix and lunch is 2.4 oz turkey breast (deli), 1 oz cheese and 2 oz pickles.

Dinner and last snack are tbd.





Oh, here's an updated pic of me. Dave took me out for Mexican on Sunday night for Valentine's day! He had the band sneak up behind me and they sang a beautiful song for us! He's so awesome!

Yes, I had one glass of wine. I was a little tipsy, but fine. My surgeon said it was ok.

2 comments: