Monday, February 7, 2011

Woman Pains...

Today I went to work and I swear I spent most of the day on either the phone with doctor offices or in meetings. Not that I am complaining. On to the food I ate today, then I will elaborate on the Doctor calls as I am sure it does not interest the male population...

Eats:
B: SF Cinnamon Dolce Click/Body Fortress Hot Protein Drink
sn: 4 oz Vanilla Chobani and 1/2 packet Oatmeal
L: 4 oz Chili and 5 oz Tomato
sn: 1 oz 2% Cheddar and 4 crackers (whole wheat)
S: 1 fajita and two bies mashed potatoes at Chili's
sn: Snickers Marathon Bar

Also, I am down another pound! YAY! No more plateau, for now anyhow!

On to the Doctor thing, so boys, if you're not interested, please refrain...

Ok, I don't know about you ladies, but figuring out Birth Control after surgery is an issue for me. I don't like to spend $50.00 on the pill each month, the shot is known for causing Osteoporosis which as WLS patients is already a possible problem due to malabsorption of vitamins and minerals. So, for me, the best idea was the Copper IUD. So, I called today and spent a bit of time on the phone with the receptionist finding out if I was covered and all that. Blah, blah, I went into their office after work to get it done. No biggie, right? Yea, no. I was in so much pain after, and the Doctor said he could take it out, but the pain is only temporary, so I should be fine by tomorrow.

I took a number of children's tylenol and had dinner. I feel a little better. I hope I feel a lot better after tonight. We have some higher up people coming to work tomorrow. I want to be on the ball! Right now, I feel like I have the worst menstrual cramps EVER!

So, I am going to take some more tylenol now and pass out. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment