Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lil Moon's Cheesy Chili Pizza!!!!

Today was a crazy day at work. I spent most of the day in meetings and only 2 hours at my desk working. That in mind, I was really tired when I got home, so I wanted something yummy, quick and chock full of protein! Oh, and it had to be something DF would eat, too. So, I made pizza's. His was on a Flat Out Wrap. I topped it with tomatoes, red peppers, onions, pepperoni and cheese. He loved it, gobbled it right up! Mine, I made use of some leftovers. I have a container with some chili in it from this past weekend. In my opinion, it came out a little dry, so I haven't been in the mood to eat it. So, I took it and made this instead:


Okay, so if this is something that people already do, please excuse me, but I am super happy I thought of this tonight! It was so good!

Lil Moon's Cheesy Chili Pizza

1/2 Flat Out wrap
1 oz Chili
1 oz Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
1 slice tomato chopped
1 slice onion chopped
1 tbsp chopped red pepper

Pre-heat oven at to 350 degrees. Place wrap on pan and spread chili onto it. Add the veggies and cheese. Bake on top rack in oven for 11 minutes. Enjoy!

I had mine with a half cup of chopped tomatoes and red pepper. It was a nice balanced meal.

Tomorrow is another crazy day, but we're going out to supper with the future in-laws, so I don't have to cook. I do have to figure out what to eat once I get there though, so I will let you know what I had. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment