Friday, February 4, 2011

Verizon!

So, yeah, no cable, internet or phone yesterday and it's really late to post my day, but I figured I'd share. Also, no, my plateau has not broken yet. Gooooossssffffrrraaaaabbbbaaaaahhhhh...... Repeat, repeat, repeat!

Okay, today's eats, sadly sans pics... Sorry guys!

B: SF Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Protein Drink
sn: Chobani and HN Cheerios (which is apparently the devil)
L: 2 oz Turkey Meatballs topped with a lil pour of red sauce and mozz (.5 oz-weighed on the scale) and 3 oz Summer Squash.
sn: 1.4 oz Cheddar Cheese (2% milk), 2 oz Honey Ham and 3 oz Cucumber
S: 2 oz Black Angus Steak with Portabella mushrooms, peppers and onions sauteed in a lil olive oil and water, topped with feta. OMG~ YUM
sn: Another salted caramel hot chocolate protein drink. So, yea, I am addicted to them. lol.

It was a perfect calorie day! YAY me. Until tomorrow, goodnight all~ Lil Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment