Saturday, January 1, 2011

Weekends as a Post-Op

Ok, I have a nearly perfect routine during the week. I have time set aside each day for eating and meals are planned for the most part. Weekends are altogether a horse of a different color.

First off, I sleep later. So my first meal of the day ends up bring later than usual which throws off the whole day. Today for instance, by the time I got up (9:30), took a shower and made breakfast (fiance wanted French Toast) it was 10:30! I made Eggface's cottage cheese pancakes. Nummy!!!! Cooked on a griddle with Pam and topped with SF syrup. Here are the pics:





Here is the recipe I used:

1 egg
1/4 cup cottage cheese
3 tbsp Buckwheat Pancake Mix

Whiz in mini food processor and spoon onto griddle. I got three pancakes the size of a deck of cards and one the size of a half dollar. I warm the syrup to make it taste better. Just put it in a small glass and nuke for 15 seconds.

Onto more of the crazy food Saturday.

The next time I ate was 3 in the afternoon. I was running errands and such, so I lost track of time! I had 1 ounce of cheddar cheese and a chicken soft burrito from Taco Bell. I basically ate the inside and a few bites with the wrap.

Next meal was at my Fathers. He made burgers on the grill topped with cheese. I ate half of one, 3/4 of a dill pickle spear and a half cup of pasta salad. That was at 6.

So 6 pm and I had only had three meals. On my plan I am supposed to have three meals and three snacks a day. I was way behind.

Around 8 pm, my Father got out his Mud (Chocolate Trifle) and everyone had some, except me -I don't mind, I have had plenty in my lifetime. I took out his Pepper Jack cheese and had four slices (approx 2 oz) and 6 Triscuits. Yum!

Finally, I am home and I am now having one of my new favorite drinks!

4 oz 1% milk
1 scoop Vanilla Protein
4 tsp International Delight French Vanilla Cafe (sf, caf free)
8 oz boiling water
1 tbsp SF French Vanilla Torani Syrup

Mix the powders in the milk well while waiting for the water to boil. Then, slowly add the hot water, stirring as much as possible. Then add the SF syrup.

Voila!!




So, even though tomorrow is Sunday and I have a lot of crazy running around to do again, I am going to try to plan it out better. Sigh. Constant battle. But I am determined to be victorious! Muah ah ah ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment