Thursday, September 30, 2010

3 Month Check-up

I saw my Surgeon today... well, the physicians assistant. Apparently he was present for the surgery. Cool with me, the more help for the surgeon, the better. He was really nice, asked how I was doing. I am great, IMO. No stomach issues, just the lactose thing, but I take Lactaid before cheese and what not, so it's not really a bother. I did forget to get my bloodwork done, so I am going this weekend and they will call me if anything looks off. I think it will be fine, I feel great, I am not kidding! No regrets!

Today was a fun food day for me, I had an awesome shake for breakfast:

PB&J Shake
1/4 cup Peanut flour (16 grams protein)
1 cup 1% milk
3 ice cubes
5 small frozen strawberries
2 tbsp sf Strawberry Torani Syrup
YUM!

For a snack, 2 wedges Laughing Cow cheese with some baked multigrain tortilla chips. Also yum!

For lunch, I had left over dinner from last night. For an afternoon snack, 1 sf Reese's PB Cup and 1 Ghiradelli dark chocolate square. Then, Dave and I went to his parents house for supper. Has Mom was celebrating her birthday, so she made proscuitto wrapped cod with Chicken Flavored Orzo. It was wonderful! I had my small amount. But I didn't take a picture, sorry, that's just rude at the dinner table. :)

Finally, to round out my day, I am having a that low sugar Apple and Cinnamon Oatmeal with the other half of the banana from yesterday. So, you can look at a pic of yesterdays breakfast if you want to see that.

I am watching Failure to Launch, what a cute movie. Gnight all!






No comments:

Post a Comment