Monday, September 20, 2010

Ah, jury duty....

I was called for jury duty. It started today and was well, lets face it, boring. We spent the day in a room waiting for something to happen and nothing did. No one was called at all... So, we get to go back tomorrow. We shall see. I did go to Whole Foods after and shopped for some things you can't find in my regular supermarket. I bought some coconut shavings (put in recipes from MY favorite blog to read-the world according to eggface), some tea I love, frozen peaches, some yummy cheese, and I hit up the warm bar for lunch and had a small bit of indian chicken something or other that ended up being incredibly spicy.

I just finished making faux fried zucchini and parmesan dip (from world according to eggface) and I loved it (as did my fiance-who just finished gobbling up the rest). This evening, I will make baked bruschetta by request of the fiance. I am thinking I won't have any as I have had some issues with cheese lately. I don't remember if I posted something about this yet, but it as been causeing some digestive issues lately. I hadn't had any in a while, due to some poor experiences, and yesterday I tried an ounce of munster. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. Eew and ouch.

So I don't know what I will have for dinner. Will possibly post it later.

Oh, and I am officially down 62 pounds. It feels incredible!!!!
How are you all doing that have had the surgery, too?





Edited to add:


What I had for dinner. Dave and I went out to lunch yesterday at TGIFridays. I had a right portion/right price meal. It's called Parmesan Crusted Chicken and it's about 4 oz chicken with crunchy parmesan topping (not breaded), tomatoes and mozzarella balls (the small one's and there were two cut in half) and 5 spinich and ricotta stuffed-yeah, stuffed (NOT) tortellini. I was glad there was only a little filling in the tortellini. I ate half there and the other half tonight. Apparently I did a great job eyeballing the meal because when I weighed what was left today, it was 2 oz chicken and 2 oz tortellini. I ate most of the tomatoes, I got full, so I stopped. But I ate my protein first!!!! Here's a horrible pic of it:



Well, that's all for today. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment