Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Holy Crap Moment

Ok, maybe not too holy crap to some people, but I got on the scale today and I way 219 pounds! I am officially down 61 pounds! I have lost a small child. Holy CRAP!

Ok, moving on...
I am trying to continue with posting what I am putting into my mouth, so without further adieu:

Breakfast:
Egg (fried) with pam and 1 slice american cheese on 1/2 english muffin
Lunch:
3 oz Chicken (left over chicken marsala) with 1 oz potato (baked) and 5 green beans
Snack:
4 oz Ciobani vanilla yogurt and 1/4 cup frozen strawberries (also, 1 packet splenda mixed in)
Supper:
3 oz Chicken and 1/2 cup long grain wild rice
Snack:
2 deviled eggs (way to go protein!)

So, I am supposed to have 6 meals a day, as you can see that did not happen. Will try again tomorrow.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment