Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chicken Tonight

Today, I am very, very, very tired! I had trouble focusing a work. I am going to be hitting the sack early tonight folks.

Anyhow, here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled with american cheese and tomato
Snack: 1/2 cup vanilla Ciobani, 1 packet splenda
Lunch: 1 cup Trader Joes Tomato soup mixed with 1 scoop unflavored Nectar and 1 slice chicken cold cut.
Snack: Canellini bean and Heirloom tomato salad (1/2 cup) with my version balsamic dressing.



Dinner: Chicken Tetrazzini (w/out peas because Dave doesn't like them). I used the recipe from Eggface's blog. Yum, yum, yummy!!! It was absolute heaven. I had it with some frozen spinach.
Snack: I will probably have a protein shake. We shall see what my lazy bum feels like doing in an hour or so.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment