Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gonna be a long one...

So, I got out of my nightly habit of posting, so I was careful to keep track today and take pics of what I have been eating. So, here's everything from today with the exception of my afternoon snack and dinner 9the pics didn't come out nice).
Breakfast was a Banana Protein Smoothie:
Snack was pepperoni chips and a mozzarella cheese stick (as you can see it's torn in half). This is the first time I tried the pepperoni this way and I gotta tell ya, it's awesome!!!! Nuke pepperoni for 45 seconds on a couple paper towels. Num, num, num!
For lunch I had 4 oz of my turkey chili with a wedge of Chipotle Cheese by Laughing Cow

Not pictured, I had 4 oz ciobani (vanilla) with 4 frozen strawberries, thawed and for dinner I had chicken with tom sauce and mozzarella and some steamed broccoli.
For a snack tonight, I had some melon and 2 cheese wedges. I have been craving cheese today. It's yummy!


I guess that's it for today. Night all!








No comments:

Post a Comment