Sunday, July 24, 2011

BEWARE the Crap Grabs

Ugh. I was having a perfect food weekend, then I lacked on preparing for supper. Here's how my early afternoon conversation went with my Fiance:

Me: So, what do you think you want for supper?
Him: Dunno.
Me: Me either.
Him: Well, let's see what we want in a little while.
Me: Yea, I am not hungry, so I can't think of anything right now.
Him: Ok

4 hours later...

Me: So, do you know what you want for supper now.
Him: Nope. But I am hungry. Want to go out?
Me: Not really.
Him: What have we got?
Me: It's all frozen.
Him: I think I will order out.
Me: Ok. I will eat something here...

So, I go into the kitchen; at this point hungry; and grab the easiest, FIRST thing I see.

Ready?

A Bon Appetit (the mac n cheese). UGH! I didn't plan, and THIS is what happens. I mean, I didn't eat too much today, so I am not over my calories, but STILL! I feel sick now, and I don't know if it's the food, guilt or a combo of the two!

Plan your meals people!

Or you could end up like me... Not that that is a horrible thing, but tonight is not something I am proud of.

Lil Moon

1 comment:

  1. I've been a lot better at planning my meals but I have totally had that exact same convo with my husband and then ended up eating something horrible like chef boy r d ravioli. It went down fine but I just felt disgusting. Too processed!

    ReplyDelete