Friday, July 22, 2011

I LOVE Friday!!!

And this is why. I know, payday and the weekend, but I love Fridays because I know I will have some time to experiment with food! The best creations come from experimentation, so I encourage all of you to head to the kitchen and put on your chef hats!!! We'll see what we can all come up with and I encourage you to post it on your blog and I can't wait to see (ok, i lied, i can't wait to taste!!).

For today, I have made my chocolate covered strawberry protein shake:

1 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 cup 1% milk
1 tbsp sf chocolate fudge pudding mix
2 tbsp sf strawberry torani syrup
4 fresh strawberries
8 ice cubes

Blend all but the ice for about 30 seconds, then add the ice and blend for a good 2 minutes! Enjoy!

That was breakfast. I missed my snack, so for lunch I had gortons salmon and veggies. My afternoon snack will be cottage cheese on top of tomatoes and cucumbers. Num!!!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment