Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trying to get back to blogging

Hello peeps! I have been so crazy busy working on my wedding, something had to give. Unfortunately it was this blog! So sorry about that. I am still at it food wise, not to far off the path, but I do have my moments. So far, I just make sure I get back on the bandwagon that day and I don't give up for the whole day if I have a bad choice moment. With that being said, my hunger is up a little, I have been working out like crazy! Apparently, you get hungrier when you burn more calories (and thirstier!). LOL, I am such a dork.

Anyhow, today's food:

B: Choco-nana protein shake
s: ciobani with 1/4 cup honey nut cheerios
L: Grilled Cod with sauteed swiss chard and paty pan (I am not sure if that's what they're called). NUMMY! Next time I make this meal, I will remember to take pictures.
s: tomato, mozzarella and basil salad
S: Grilled chicken bacon ranch salad from McD's. I was desparate, but I could have done worse.
s: individual peanut pack and sf choc.
s: 1 cup smartfood

Dinner and snack shot:




So for now, ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment