Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lazy Saturday...

I worked out a LOT this week... More than usual, to be honest. So, I am currently relaxing and indulging in a guilty pleasure-watching chic shows on tv (Dave is out of the house! LOL). I don't normally like to subject him to that kind of pain, so I make up for it when he's out and about and I am relaxing at home.

Anyhow, I did just have lunch. Kind of late for me, but I didn't have breakfast until 10:30, so lunch at 2:45 isn't too off. Tee hee.

Plus I had a Nectar protein drink about an hour and a half ago. THOSE are a yummy way to get in protein and water. See as follows:

16 oz water
1 scoop Crystal Sky Nectar
1 Individual packet of Fruit Punch Crystal Light
Shaker bottle

Shake all together vigorously. Wait 10 minutes and shake vigorously again (I say this because mine clumps a little sometimes, this seems to help). Then, enjoy a lovely fruit punch protein blast!

So, yea, back to that lunch. I went to a local Italian restaurant last night with the girls and I had a side Caesar salad and 1 slice of an appetizer pizza (margarita pizza). It was yummy, and of course, there were leftovers.

So, I had a slice of the pizza for lunch with some chopped cucumber and tomato with balsamic vinegar and a lil olive oil.

Quick, easy and yummy!



One of the things I love the most about items I picked up prior to surgery is their size. I bought some 8 inch plates and 4 inch bowls (as pictured above). Something about a full bowl or plate make a meal more satisfying to me, so try this trick and you may find it makes life a tad more enjoyable.

Tonight I am making beef and zucchini kabobs... The beef is marinading in garlic fused olive oil as we speak!!! BOOyah! Can't wait to eat that, gonna be delicious, plus I have farmers market zucchini, so it's going to completely rock. It's also the only way I can get Dave to eat his veggies. He hates "rabbit food". But he loves my grilled veggies. ;)

Until later... Lil Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment