Thursday, July 21, 2011

If you like Pina Colada's!

Then check this out!!! Yummy Pina Colada GOODNESS!

I miss me some rum luscious coconut-y sweetness, so I thought this up and voila! This morning the Lil Moon Pina Colada was born! Tee hee!

Ingredients:

1 cup 1% Milk
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tbsp sf Banana Cream Pudding mix (dry)
1/4 cup frozen Mango
1/4 cup frozen Pinneapple
1/4 cup Coconut Water
1 packet splenda
8 ice cubes

Mix all ingredients except ice in blender until blended well. Add ice and blend for at least 2 to 3 minutes. Pour and enjoy!!! I sipped on this puppy until 10 am!



So, that was breakfast.

snack: ciobani and 1/4 cup honey nut cheerios
Lunch: 1 cup of the rice and beans I had for lunch yesterday.
snack: 4 oz cottage cheese and sliced tomatoes and cucumbers
Supper: 1 cup cheesey veggie pasta
snack: Nectar protein drink.

So, a great food day (for what my doctor and nut prescribe post surgery). :) I am a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment