Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ah, the camera war....

So, I set up everything this morning! I took pis of my am protein drink, my lunch and two snacks. Mind you, I am out of the house at 6:30am, so I blog at night. WELL, my DF used the camera to take pix of his ebay stuff and erased my pics! I am so sad.... They were pretty. I also had pix of the chili I made the other day. WAAAH. Ok, I am over it. So, what I ate today:

B: Click Mocha/Body Fortress Hot protein drink. NOM!

Sn: Ciobani and 1/2 cup Cheerios

L: Frozen grilled chicken topped with tomato sauce and a of smidgen cheese with roasted summer squash. YUM!

Sn: 1.5 oz cheddar cheese and 6 triscuits

Supper: Shrimp Paella (at DF parents house-his Mom is an AWESOME cook, and extremely accommodating!) and green beans

Snack: DF's mom made a sugar free (LOVE HER!) giant sugar cookie thingy. It was really crumbly and was made with walnuts, walnut oil, whole wheat flour and splenda. I had one slice and a half cup of my Low Sugar Ice cream.

So, I had a delicious day! I hope you all did also.

Tomorrow, I will have my hot protein drink again to start the day. I packed a Ciobani and Cheerios again for a snack, left over Chinese-all protein (chicken terriaki, beef terriaki, chicken from chicken chow mein) and for my pm snack Soy crisps with three layer hummus from Trader Joes. The Chinese food was all little pieces. DF wanted to go to the Chinese buffet on Sunday night. I have to say, I am a TROOPER for making that work. Instead of wasting money on the buffet, I got the weighed buffet for take out and ate what I could while there, taking the rest home for lunches and spent less that I would have had I gotten the regular buffet. I stuck to the high protein items: Beef with Broccoli, Chicken chow mein, Beef terriaki and chicken terriaki. Don't get me wrong, this is NOT a regular thing for me. As a matter of fact, I haven't had Chinese since before my surgery. But, this is an example of making something work! It also got Dave's craving for Chinese buffet out as well. I SURVIVED! Tee hee.

Any comments???? I welcome them, good or bad... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment