Sunday, January 30, 2011

My day with food

Well, today was my count my calories and see where I stand day. I have been in a plateau for 2 months and was starting to wonder if I was screwing it up somehow. Mind you, I workout almost everyday, so those of you that see what I eat and think, "that's a lot!", it's really ok'd by my nut. I am also 7 months out, so I can eat a bit more than those really early out.

So, today went like this so far (and quite well I might add):

B: SF Cinnamon Dolce Vanilla Click/Body Fortress Latte
sn: Skipped by accident
L: Mini Pizza
sn: 1 cup beef stew and 1 mini corn muffin
S: Italian Chicken and veggies
sn: TBD, but I am thinking it's been a few weeks since I last had a SF Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (the protein kind), so probably one of those.

So, my supper was tasty and quick. I must say, I bought these frozen pre-grilled chicken breasts...



...and they are AWESOME! So easy to work with when you are just so hungry you may make a mistake and eat something BAD! All I did for this lovely supper was top one breast with 2 tbsp pasta sauce and a pinch mozzarella cheese. Nuke for 2 minutes and VOILA! Instant chicken Parmesan (minus the breading). While waiting for my veggies to cook, I also threw one in some Tupperware and topped it with 2 tbsp chicken gravy.
For my veggies, I took 3 small potatoes, a bunch of green onions and one zucchini, chopped them all up and sauteed in 2 tbsp olive oil for about 15 minutes until the potatoes were done. I added a little salt and pepper for flavoring and now I have a side for my dinner, a side for tomorrows lunch and yet one more side for tomorrows dinner or the next days lunch.


The finished products:


Planning ahead is so much easier than coming up with something at the last minute before I have to leave for work, so I try to do this type of thing every night. Take care all of you, I am going to sleep like a baby because I kicked my own you know what at the gym today! Yee ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment