Thursday, January 20, 2011

FINALLY!

I feel like I am alive again! I was sick for a whole week. YUCK! I hope I never get that type of horrific cold again!

Phew.

So, back to blogging. I had a random day yesterday. I went to Trader Joes!!!! YAY! They have a lot of different choices for food. I bought some chicken burgers and turkey burger filet thingys. I can't wait to try them! Yesterday, I had one of my Gorton's Grilled Haddock fillets with 1/2 cup mashed potatoes. The fillet weighed in at 3.4 oz frozen, but when cooked, a lot of water came out, so I am thinking it weighed 3 oz. It was DELICIOUS! You really can't beat it, at 90 calories, and 13 grams of protein, it's a really nutritious meal.



Then I made homemade Swedish Meatballs with egg noodles and sauteed zucchini and summer squash. I failed to take a pic since the future in-laws had come over for dinner. But it was delish.

This morning I had my International Delight Vanilla latte with 1 scoop Vanilla protein, 1 and 1/2 Vanilla Latte, 1/2 cup milk and 3 tbsp SF Caramel Torani syrup.

For lunch, I had a mini pizza. YUM!



Later today, I have my "6 month" post op appointment. Of course, it's a little late. I was supposed to go on December 22, but they cancelled and re-scheduled for today, so it's more like a 7 month post op appointment.

So, I will update after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment