Sunday, January 2, 2011

Better today

In an attempt to clean up my weekend eating (see yesterdays post), I made a real effort to put things together today as I had a lot of running around to do again today. So, this morning I made a luscious Strawberry Shake (I know, just a little boring, but extremely yummy).

Strawberry Smoothie

1 Scoop Strawberry Protein
1 cup 1% Milk
4 ice cubes
6 Frozen Strawberries (all small)
3 tbsp SF Strawberry Torani Syrup

Whiz in blender for a couple of minutes and top with whipped cream if desired.







Then, I packed a travel bag. It included 3 oz Cheddar Cheese, some crackers, 1/2 cup Chopped Tomatoes topped with FF Catalina Dressing and a tbsp Tomato Basil Feta and a Strawberry Ciobani.


So I ate these items as I made my way through the state today running my errands.

I got home at 4:30 and made myself mini pizza's. Here's the stuff I made them with and I toasted them in the toaster oven.





I will add more later. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Lil Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment