Monday, January 31, 2011

One of My Favorites!!!

I made Eggface's Chili Relleno Casserole tonight for supper. It was fantastic as always!

Here's the link to the recipe: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2008/03/chili-relleno-casserole.html

Here are the pics:


The chicken and onions sauteing.

The ingredients I used for the batter and the can of Chili's.

The cheese blend I used.

The finished product! I topped mine with Lite Sour Cream and Hot Salsa.
The Fiance likes it, too. Bonus!

As for the other part of my day, I had:
B: SF Cinnamon Dolce Click Vanilla Latte
sn: Peach Chobani and 1/2 cup cheerios
L: Grilled Chicken with Chicken Gravy (two tbsp) and left over veggies
sn: Snickers Marathon Bar and apple sauce
sn: 1/2 slice cheese and fruit n nut mix
S: 8 oz Chili Relleno Casserole (weight includes sour cream and salsa)

Have a great night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment