Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sick for a few days

Hi everyone, so sorry it's been a few days. I have my first (and hopefully LAST) cold of the year. I have been rendered useless. Urgh. So, thanks to my Momasita, I have had some wonderful Italian Wedding Soup-essentially, it's escarole, chicken, meatballs and a lil pasta all in a wonderful chicken broth. So, to get in my protein (because I will be honest, I cannot stomach my beloved protein drinks when I can't taste them, I don't know why) I have been having the soup-sans broth for meals and the broth in between. It's quite delicious! My Mom hit this one out of the park! I don't know what I'd do without her. :)

I have a pic for of it. Here it is! (I sprinkle the top with some Parmesean Cheese-NOM NOM!)



Until later! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment