Monday, January 3, 2011

Yummy day

Urgh, nothing like going back to work after a Holiday weekend. Phew!

My eating today was great! I am excited to share...

B: Hot International Delight Cafe Mocha and French Vanilla Protein Drink

1 scoop chocolate Protein
1/2 cup 1% milk
2 tsp ID Cafe Mocha
2 tsp ID French Vanilla
8 oz Boiling water
1 scoop UpCal-D (one of the ways I get in my calcium)

Mix all but the boiling water together to form a paste. Slowly add the boiling water to the mixture. Top with whipped cream if you like!






S: 6 oz Vanilla Ciobani with 1 tsp Peanut Butter added-omg, this was soooooo good!

L: 5 oz shrimp dipped in a tbsp Cocktail Sauce and 1/2 cup tomatoes topped with 1 tbsp ff catalina dressing and 1 tbsp Feta

S: 1.5 oz Cheddar cheese with 4 crackers and 3 Prunes (tee hee, I have a hidden agenda with those)

Supper: 4 oz Broiled steak with 1/4 cup Mac n Cheese and 1/4 cup Green Beans

S: Pudding Parfait (this was sooooo good! I made one for my df too and he told me he loved me after he made it-well, he says that all the time, but it was nice to know he likes my cooking too!)

Yummy Parfait (for two)

16 oz Banana Creme Pudding (sf ff prepared with milk-I used 1%)
2 crushed graham crackers
2 tbsp sliced almonds
2 squares dark chocolate crushed
1 tbsp sf Choc topping (microwaved for 10 seconds-be careful for spillage-urgh)
Whipped cream

Also, for one of the parfaits-1 scoop unflavored protein powder.

Divide the pudding in half if you would like to add the Unflav protein powder to your parfait, or add two scoops to the entire thing if you both want added protein. Mix really well. I may add a packet of splenda next time to help cover the protein flavor, but it really wasn't that bad. I barely tasted it with all the other ingredients.

Spoon 1/2 of the total pudding into two glasses. Sprinkle grahams, almonds and crushed chocolate on top of it. Add the remaining pudding to the two glasses. Layer the other toppings again. Top with whipped cream and microwaved chocolate topping. Eat up!!! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment