Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Waffles and a Winter Wonderland!

Yea!!! SNOW DAY!!!! I took some pictures:





Isn't it pretty?! I love it, well, until I try shovelling it... That will happen this afternoon as it is still snowing. Last time it snowed, I shovelled 5 times! I was sore for a WEEK! So, I will try to narrow it down to at least three times. I know, it's a great workout, right? Well to me, if it renders me USELESS at the gym for a week, it's counter productive, so I am not a fan.

Anyhow, here is what I've had so far today...

breakfast: Hot Click Mocha (1 scoop Click Mocha, 1 scoop Body Fortress Choc Protein, 4 oz 1% Milk, 8 oz Boiling Water)

Snack: Two Whole Wheat Waffles with 1 tsp Butter and SF Maple syrup (1 tbsp)




I will fill in more as the day goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment