Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's a sad day here in Lil Moon Land...

I used the last of my Dessert Protein. *Tear shed*. I loved the flavor of that stuff, it was the bomb diggity. Sigh.

On to more important things. I did a mega shopping yesterday at Walmart. I had to get more BODY Fortress (out of choc and need more vanilla protein now). I was in luck! It was on sale for $14.98 each. So, I picked up two of the Chocolate and one of the Vanilla. I also picked up two packs of the Hormel Mini Pepperoni (which is wonderful on the mini pizza's I am obsessed with). I know last weekend I posted that it is sometimes difficult for me to eat in a regimented way on the weekends, so this is my second weekend in a row of Operation Keep on Track (yes, I am a dork, I named it). So, without further adieu:


Breakfast: Click Vanilla Latte

I got the Click in the mail on I believe Wednesday. I am officially HOOKED! Love this stuff. I even gave a scoop to my Mom to try-she has not had the surgery but has lost over 30 pounds over the past year and I am getting her hooked on Protein drinks-she loved her shake. She had hers in the blender. Here's how I made mine:

1 scoop Click Vanilla Latte
1 scoop (the last scoop-sniff) of Dessert Vanilla Protein Powder
4 oz 1% Milk
8 oz Hot water

Mix the Click, Vanilla Dessert Protein in the Milk while waiting for the water to boil. Once it is boiling, slowly add an ounce at a time and stir. Enjoy! I know I did. I drank this right before I went to the gym. It certainly kept me going. I can jog for 15 minutes now! I couldn't jog for more than a minute before! What a good start to the day!

Next was lunch. I wanted protein and some healthy carbs, so I broke out the Arnold Rounds, Healthy Choice Sliced Chicken breast, American Cheese (fresh from the deli) and Miracle Whip Lite. It was really satisfying with a few pickles. I had 3 oz of the chicken and 1 oz cheese. I ate about 90% of the sandwich. Here's the pick!



This afternoon, like 3pm, after drinking lots of water (but waiting 30 minutes before eating), I tied another new product I have seen on other blogs and found last night on my Walmart trip. They are Flat breads and I used mine to make a pizza. It was just the right size and delicious!

I toasted the bread for a few minutes before adding the toppings (which were sauce, garlic powder, pizza seasoning, onion, mushrooms, cheese and the mini pepperoni). NOM NOM!





I also took a picture of my cabinet-fully stocked with protein and vitamins-because I cleaned it out after my shopping trip. So, here it is!



That's it so far today. I will post more later! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment