Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good Morning!

I hope everyone has a nice day today. We are expecting another lovely snow storm this evening. Joy. More driving in the snow. Sigh.

Anyhow, I have pics!!!! I made my usual Protein Vanilla Latte this morning, only this one has a kick! A really nummy one:

SF Cinnamon Dolce Click Vanilla Latte

1 scoop Click- Vanilla Latte Flavor
1 scoop Vanilla Body Fortress Protein
4 oz Milk (I used 1%)
8 oz Boiling H2O
2 tbsp Starbucks SF Cinnamon Dolce Syrup



Mix the dry ingredients with the milk until a paste forms. Slowly add in the h2o. Then mix in the SF Cinnamon Dolce syrup. YUMMY!!! I see this SF Cinnamon Dolce stuff on Eggface's blog a lot, so when I was at Starbucks this past weekend, I asked the barrista about their syrups and was happily suprised that they carry 4 sf syrups in the store for purchase, including Cinnamon Dolce, Caramel, Vanilla and Hazelnut. I am sure that around the holidays if I ask, they could order the Holiday Flavors in SF.... I will have to test this theory.

Also, I took pics of my already planned meals for today that I mentioned yesterday, so here it is and I hope you all have a wonderful day! Keep warm if you're up North like me! Baby, it's cold outside!

2 comments:

  1. The meal in the tupperware looks good.. are those regular noodles? Do you find you can eat noodles/pasta this soon out? When did you start eating noodles/pasta and has it interfered with your weight loss or make you feel ill at all?

    Also, how do you like click?

    ~Christina
    http://sipsandsteps.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,
    I love click! It's perfect for me because I like me some caffeine in the am, but it takes me a while to drink my protein drink, so it combines the two. I love both flavors equally (they come in Vanilla and Mocha).

    As for the noodles, I don't have a problem with them personally. That is about a 1/4 cup. The rest is the chicken and beef. It was an extremely satisfying lunch! I have been allowed to eat carbs pretty much from month three and I haven't had any problems with my weight loss. I am in a stall, but thinking I actually need to up my cals because my body may be in starvation mode. Also, I believe they are reqular noodles as it's from a resaurant and not a health food one at that. :) Thanks for the comment!

    Lil Moon

    ReplyDelete