Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lil Pouch Taste Test




Well, I said it was coming and here it is. Another Trader Joe's Taste Test! I bought these on my last trip after seeing their protein content and calories. They have 220 calories and 13 grams fat and 13 grams of protein. Now, don't freak about the fat content because I am going to tell you, after nuking this sucker, there was a small pool of yellow fat on the bottom of the plate and this product did not make me dump. But, please, eat at your own risk. I have a very easy going pouch! LOL

So, here they are:





They are Turkey Muffins. A small ground turkey patty layered with spinach and mashed potatoes. If you want, you can scrape off the potatoes, they were good, but I know some don't like to do carbs. I can have carbs and am encouraged to by my Nut. Verdict, I thought it was tasty. I had it with a side of TJ's roasted corn. It was a lovely lunch. They come 4 to a pack and are 4oz each. Just the right size!

That's all for this taste test! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment