Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF!!!

Oh, thank goodness it's the weekend! I need a break! I have a Silpada Party to attend tonight and then chill tomorrow and Sunday.

So, today, I had a couple of nice meals... Though I am sure you can see I am pretty regimented in my eating, as we have to be after surgery!

B: SF Cinnamon Dolce Vanilla Click Latte

sn: Blueberry Ciobani with Cheerios

L: Ham and cheese on a Arnold Round with Mustard; pickles on the side.



sn: BBQ Soy Crisps and Trader Joe's Three Layer Hummus (sadly this was the last of my Hummus.) :(

S: Frozen Shrimp steamed with a tsp Butter and topped with Garlic Powder. 4 oz Mac n cheese, the Kraft kind and no I am not happy with myself. I made a crap grab, you know, waited too long to eat and got so hungry I grabbed what I could that was really quick. I had some leftover. Urgh! Moving on, nothing I can do about it now besides plan better for my next meal. Sigh.



Oh, that pool of yellow the shrimp is swimming in is water that the butter mixed with, not all butter. I enjoy taste, but I am NOT insane! lol.



So, I am planning on having my last snack of the day at the party tonight. I am hoping for some nice cheese, possibly fruit... I don't know what to expect. We'll have to see and I will update you. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment